Bedroom Sneak Peek ....











Comments

  1. Hello Jonquil,
    That's just cruel! I can't wait to see more.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mirror is superb, I want to see more ...
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...trying to think who would live there with that type of mirror. Then I could guess about the rest of the room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, looking forward to seeing the room!!
    All the best
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha!!! Now that really is a sneak peek! Can't even see any of it in the reflection of the mirror!!!!! :D But what little I can see is perfect :D The little wedding photo is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jonquil,

    I was hoping to catch a glimpse in the mirror, but you are keeping it all secret I see ;)

    Andy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a tease! The chest on top of the desktop is very handsome and looks so well with the photograph, Jonquil.

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts