Here's the progress on the front... sorry for the terrible photo! I have added a step gable to the roof, and I think it works quite well. At the moment it is just foam board, but I am deciding on the size of the steps before I make it in wood. I also have to work out how to attach it to the roof without leaving a telling joint!
I have a lot of windows to remake - the ones the kit came with are just MDF strips, and not very easy to paint in situ; when I tried to remove them for painting the collapsed!
So here is the stack of bass wood strips I have to make the frames...
For some reason I don't like the house without the window frames, it looks haunted and derelict, so I shall get on with making those as soon as possible.