Back in the Saddle Again!






I am reposting these photos of the corsets I made a while ago, as I'm relaunching this blog after over a year off!  Sadly, I didn't have time to blog before, as I have been running around after my new twin boys, but things are settling down now, and I am gently getting back to my miniatures.  Maybe the break has been a good thing, as I'm newly inspired to start a new project, Daviot House.


I'll be posting very soon, as soon as I can charge my camera to show you the few things I've been making.

Comments

  1. Oh my, twin boys, no wonder you were busy. Belated congratulations and welcome back!
    I remember the corsets, they are so pretty! I hope your camera charges soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embroidery! I can sympathize with your distraction.... my boys were not twins and are now grown up... but they kept me Very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is gorgeous!! A beautiful job!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts